Saturday, May 26, 2007

And we're off!

Well my blogging friends, our bags are packed and we are ready to wake up bright and early to head to the airport and then to FLORIDA! Sienna is coming with us now! I have mixed feelings because it would have been so much more relaxing, but it will be fun to see her reaction at the beach, Disneyworld etc... ! Aaron's mom can come Tuesday- Saturday now and since she doesn't get to see Sienna much and its a family vacation they're paying for, we decided we better bring her! (Plus my mother in law promised she would help out lots with my little crazy!) So good luck to me- flying 5 hours with my child that neither Benadryl or Dimetapp seemed to knock out when tested! We have lots of crayons, puzzles,books, treats etc..so FLORIDA here we come! Sorry to the passengers of our flight...haha I'll be posting pictures when I get back! I know you are excited!=)

No comments: