Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pregnancy

So it is official.. I am reaching the point where I can't get up by myself if I am laying down and get out of breath doing the dumbest things. It doesn't help that my kid likes to go around emptying every drawer in the house, which requires me to bend over and pick it up all day long. I get done picking up one mess to look up to another. All those who have been pregnant know that is NOT the most comfortable thing. Anyways the point of my post- I have been getting these wierd leg spasms in my inner thighs. I will be walking and have a shooting pain in my inner thighs. It is almost like my legs cramp up almost knocking me over. It's like a charlie horse in my inner thigh and they are getting more and more frequent! Anyone get these? I never did with Sienna... All I know is they hurt and I just want to make sure it is normal.. so let me know! PLEASE! I have tried upping my banana intake for the potassium but it is not working! Thanks!

No comments: