Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ive.Had.It

Today was one of those days when the kids both woke up beyond ornery and so it began.
We ran some errands and the kids did surprisingly well. We came home and the kids went and played outside for a long while. Nothing too particular has set me off. I am just ornery and tired myself. Sienna and Austin did track all sorts of sand and mud into my house from the sandbox.

(That damn sand box- did I mention I mopped the entire floor spotlessly clean last night?)

It keeps them entertained for hours BUT it makes such a mess when they come in and out. I think that is what set me off. They have just been whiny and clingy and messy today which in turn has made me ornery and tired and want to scream!! So now I have them watching a movie (who knows if they are really watching..) and I am blogging about my little angels...=)

I love my kids to death but some days... They drive me absolutely positively INSANE!!! I need a break....

It could be the fact that my parents left a couple days ago and they give me a big break with Sienna.

Or the fact that my husband works from like 8 am to 8 pm everyday. Whatever the triggers are- I just want to climb into my bed and throw the covers over my head and not have ANYONE bugging me!!

Now onto make dinner... Aaron is going to be SO happy when he gets home tonight. I will try and act pleasant just for him. =)

The End.

PS- Does anyone else have these days OR is it just ME???

5 comments:

Taylor said...

I only have one to handle... and I definitely have those days. Chris has been working nights this week so I am alone from 7 to 5 am and then I try to keep Claire quiet so he can sleep till 12 or so. But I swear she knows when he is home because she will not take naps and acts completely different than when it is just me. I have been soo grumpy. I get super scared home alone. :(

Miller Family said...

No, it is not just you. At least I know I have those days too! Good luck!

alma and nicole smith said...

um, yeah...you just read my recent post about this same thing :) too bad we don't live close, i would take your little monsters to give you a break...if you would do the same for me!! ha. they are the best, but it's easiest to realize that when they're sleeping :)

Ashley said...

You are NOT alone! haha I have one of these days AT LEAST once a week. Gotta love 'em!!! ;)

Nicole said...

You are not alone! Sometimes when Taylor can tell that I have had it he tells me to please leave and go out with my sisters or get something to eat or just get out of the house. Tonight while I was making dinner 3 of my 4 kids were crying- Bailey about homework, Payton got hurt and Cannon was tired...only the baby was not crying!