Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 2009

Sienna finally HAD to be her favorite princess, Cinderella. Luckily my sis-in-law made one for her daughter at the same age so we were able to borrow it!

My cute little turtle!!
All ready to trick-or-treat!

We went to our wards trunk-or-treat and Sienna preferred passing out candy over anything!



Then we headed over to Grandma & Grandpa C's for some yummy chocolate!


I got a cute pic of the kids with my parents and everyone is looking, but it is on my mom's camera so I'll have to have her e-mail it to me!


I just wanted this on here for Sienna's memory. Her little joy school class had a halloween program that was hilarious and precious at the same time! She is still singing the halloween songs!




3 comments:

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

hahahaha ur little kids are so cute! I just love how all the girls in sienna's class are princesses cept for the one black cat!! lol

alma and nicole smith said...

oh man, she looks just like the real thing!! and i love how her skin shows in the back a little, haha. halloween is so much better with little kids to enjoy it. love ya!

Megan and Doug Albright said...

two little cutie patooties!! love them in their little outfits!!