Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bad Mom & Bad Blogger


I just don't have it in me to blog anymore. I finally got the energy to do it, and remembered Aaron has my laptop with him on his trip to Phoenix with all my pictures on it. NOO!! I am not about to upload all my pics onto this computer.

So instead I took a pic of the kids tonight in all their glory.

It is 6:30 on a Sunday night in November. Some little facts around here

*Aaron went to Phoenix for the weekend with his friend from high school which leaves me all by myself

*Sienna is wearing her swimsuit at 6:30 at night- don't ask me why and ask me if I care. She was even out back playing in it in the freezing cold.
Austin had his on too but fell asleep on the floor. When I moved him to his bed to put him in jammies he woke up- dang it!! power nap for him...
*we may have had frozen pizza for lunch and top ramen for dinner- gourmet i know!

*there are toys strewn about my house in every room and popcorn thrown all over the floor in my bedroom.

*i am beyond exhausted. Not because Aaron is gone but because it is Sunday, and I have done nothing but go to church today. I feel like this every Sunday.

*I am so sick of cleaning up messes CONSTANTLY. They never end. My mom tells me I will miss this when they're gone but I beg to differ

*we really miss Aaron and wish he would come home.

* if my kids ask me one more time to call Santa and tell him what they want I may scream

*Austin just sat on my lap and farted.

*Sienna just came in to tell me Austin just peed on the floor in my room. GREAT!

THE END

Isn't life grand???


5 comments:

Courtney M said...

JENN this post just made me laugh hysterically for like 10 minutes. I was laughing so hard Brandon wanted to know what was going on, so I read him the part where Austin sat on your lap and farted and we are both cracking up. Then I told him about when Austin peed at the park and Carson made "dirt patties" with the pee dirt. HAHAHAHA My stomach hurts from laughing so hard

Kristen said...

That's what life is.....grand!!!!! Glad your honest. We all have those days as Mom's.

Kathryn e. said...

I love this post...I am with you on cleaning. I cleaned Morgan's room 3x in one day. Your mom is right we probably will miss it once they are all grown up. Will that ever happen?

The Hardy's said...

So that was me last weekend. Why can't our boys go away on the same weekend so we can be miserable with our frozen pizza, messy houses and crazy kids together?

Jennie and Spencer said...

Jenn, You are so funny. I love to hear about your mom stories. Miss you.