Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June

Where is the summer going?? It's been flying by. As for June, I am more than ok with it going far far away. I hope I never have to relive another month like it. BUT what would life be without problems and trials to help us enjoy the good times right???


As for the 4th of July weekend. I had lots of fun with lots of swimming and bbq's. My little Austin can swim all by himself now! My kids sure are growing up on me! We haven't even left the house today. It's been clean the house and relax day. Austin just woke up from a 3 HOUR nap. That NEVER happens! That just tells me how exhausted my kids are from the hours they put in in the pool this weekend.


All I can say is I am so grateful for a good group of friends and family. I TRULY don't know where I would be without them. THANK YOU to everyone who showed your love to me this month and was there for me. I needed it. Like I said- I couldn't live without my family and friends.


And what post would be complete without some pics??






No comments: