Monday, August 6, 2007

Tag I'm It!

OK OK I know I am a slacker but I have been gone for 1 1/2 weeks and no internet service! So here you go Katie and Emilie!

Jobs I've had:
1. Receptionist at Albright Callister
2. Lifeguard
3. Kara Chocolates (I think I gained 5 lbs because I would sit and eat chocolate for free!)
4. Legal Secretary

Places for a Weekend Getaway:
1. Newport Beach (go Wednesday!!)
2. Springville/Mapleton, Utah
3. The lake
4. Beaver,UT only when all the family is there

Movies I can watch over & over:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. 10 Things I Hate About you
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. Gilmore Girls DVD's

Guilty Pleasures:
1.ice cream, ice cream, ice cream
2.going shopping for anything even though I have no $$
3. pretending I'm the fashion Police (like I have any room to talk, its just a bad habit that I can't seem to break)haha Katie-me too-
4. getting out of the Vegas heat and dreaming of moving anywhere but here

Places I've Lived:
1. Las Vegas
2. Provo, Utah
3. Orem, Utah
4. Las Vegas..ok I am a loser

What I thought when I first saw my significant other:
1. his teeth are super white (i am a teeth freak!)
2. loved his olive skin and eyes
3. i wasn't totally smitten at first to be honest..i was still kinda dating a total loser and to be honest Aaron was the first guy that really helped me get over him.. he was a rebound that was so so so so so much better! but i love him even more for that!
4. he treated me like a princess

Places I've been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Orlando, Florida
3. California
4. The church history tour

Favorite Foods:
1. ice cream
2. any mexican food
3. pizza
4. any fruit

If in a "jam" with my spouse, tactics I use to get out of the Doghouse:
1. annoy him and tell him he knows he loves me
2.Just leave him to stew and get over it
3. usually sienna does something funny and we just laugh and get over whatever we were mad about
4. feed him, that usually gets him in a good mood

Websites I visit daily:
1. yahoo mail
2. blog stuff

First kiss locations:
1. my car
2.his house
3. my house

Places I'd rather be:
1. newport beach already
2. my parents house in Utah even though I barely got back
3. Hawaii
4. shopping

People I want to Tag:
1. Kelly because she hasn't been tagged!
2.Amanda because she still hasnt done it or posted FOREVER
3. Kathryn so she will get a blog!
4. Michelle (I will let you get back from Hawaii though..)

No comments: