Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Newport Beach August 2007

Here are some of the pictures from the beach this last week! Every year we go to Newport Beach, CA with my dad's side of the family for a few days. It was soo fun and I don't want to be home! Sienna loved every second of being in the sand, being mauled and entertained by her cousins every second, and going from person to person to get some food like we starve her or something. I enjoyed just sitting on the beach while everyone else played with my kid so I didn't have to chase her all the time and could relax a little. =) It was also nice to actually get to spend some time as a family since Aaron isn't around as much as we'd like. Overall it was great and we can't wait til next year when we go again!


Sienna has a small obsession with "chalky" aka chocolate to the rest of us. What can I say?

Sienna with two of her most favorite people in the world!

Our little family

The whole Callister Family

My family! I just love them!

No comments: