Tuesday, September 4, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!

So some know, some don't. I have known awhile but havent posted! We are very excited, especially Aaron! All my sister in laws on Aarons side are pregnant and so far it's 2 boys and we find out what Tiffany's having on Friday! 4 new cousins all within a day or a couple months apart! Watch out!

I am trying to teach Sienna to say baby "brother." She is excited, but really has no idea. She just thinks everyone has a baby in their tummy including herself. She is obsessed with her baby doll and we have to give it baths, change it into her jammies every night and then dress her in the morning, feed her, and take her all over with us. This poor boy doesn't know what's coming at him... Sienna is going to be such a little mom. Well I thought I would finally post the news! I wanted to put the ultrasound up but our scanner is down so this will have to do!

No comments: