Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Watch what you say....



So Aaron just pointed out to me..
The dogs were barking and Sienna was yelling "shut up" at them and then saying NO NO NO!!! He asked me if I realized what she was saying. Oops...

She talks non-stop these days and it usually isnt a problem when she copies everything we say. I couldn't help but laugh. Hopefully she won't say it when someone says something she doesn't agree with! We still love her and I can't get mad because I taught her to say it!

On another note at lunch today she would take a bite of her lunch, chew it, and open her mouth to show us and start cracking up. After I gave her a dirty look she would say "ja ja" and laugh even harder taking another bite and doing it again. Thanks a lot Jared! You just wait until you have kids.....

No comments: