Sunday, October 28, 2007

Trick or Treat

I feel like I have posted a lot lately, but I guess we have actually had stuff going on, and I have been taking pictures of it! This weekend we went to my old wards Trunk or Treat. (good old Painted Desert Ward!) It was so fun! Sienna had a blast between being with her friends, eating yummy food, and going down the huge slide with her daddy who got a little tired and had to take a break! Here are some pictures of our fun night!



I had to add a funny story about Sienna so that I remember.(I don't journal) About a month ago my parents were watching Sienna and she was outside playing in her playhouse. She came in crying really hard. Once she calmed down she told my dad "Bee, mean!" grabbing her foot. He looked at her foot, and she had stepped on a bee. It had stung her so my dad had to pull it out of her foot. (sick!) Anyways, after that whenever she sees a bee she says "bee, mean" and points it out to me. Needless to say I already had her bee costume and whenever she saw it she would tell me it was mean. So I was a little nervous about her actually putting it on. She screamed her guts out at first but then got over it. I just had to write this down because I thought it was funny and I know I will forget all about it if I don't document it! Happy Halloween!

No comments: