Wednesday, October 17, 2007

YO GABBA GABBA!



So, my child is crazy, and has never been one to sit and just watch any tv show. We have tried Baby Einstein and all sorts of shows but all Sienna wants to do is constantly be moving around getting into EVERYTHING! Until we found Yo Gabba Gabba! She will sit and watch it over and over and over. She LOVES it. When she's calmed down a little she will get the remote and point to the tv saying Gabba Gabba. When we go visit Katie she always grabs the remote to put it on. She thinks it should be on everyone's tv because my mom has it on her Tivo too.

So I have given up my sanity (watch the movie) for some quiet time where Sienna isn't nagging at me or getting into everything else like she does all the rest of the time. Aaron and I always are singing the songs and laughing because they get stuck in your head. BUT on the other hand it does teach your kids some good things. So I just had to show you what my life has become. Welcome to having a toddler I GUESS...

No comments: