Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Baby Pictures









I wanted to post a few of my favorite pictures Megan took! (Thanks again Megan!) She got some really cool pictures of my little Austin and Sienna! Nothing too exciting going on here! Although I did venture out to Costco today with two kids and Sienna didnt even run away from me! (Bribing her with a churro always works..) This weekend we are heading up to Manti,UT for Jared's wedding! I will be driving two kids myself with Jeremy (who is no help with kids!!) to Beaver on Thursday night! Then Friday we will drive to Manti for the wedding and back home so we can be back for the reception here in Vegas on Saturday! Pray for me that my children aren't too bad! Jared chose the worst weekend possible for Aaron. He has finals all week and weekend BUT then he is finally done with school!! He won't know what to do having nights open and no homework but we are all sure excited! For those of you who dont know Megan-she is amazing- check out her site at www.megansagersphotography.com!

No comments: