Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What We've Been Up To...




Jared & Jaylene's wedding was beautiful! It was QUITE the drive, but I got there right on time! Austin was up pretty much all night in Beaver so I thought I was going to kill us driving to Manti myself! I got some caffeine though and was good to go! After the sealing and luncheon I started driving away and got about a mile up the road and something didn't feel right with my car so I pulled over. Jared saw me on the side of the road so him and Jaylene pulled over as well to take a look. Well we call my uncle (who owns a mechanic shop) and he turns around to come check it out. It turns out my fuel pump had died! LUCKILY it was RIGHT out of Manti and my dad, uncle, and Jared were all with me! I would of had NO clue what to do! The first thing Jared says to me is "do you have any tools??"" My reply... "uumm no- I wouldn't even know what to do with them!!" So the just married Jared who is off to Vegas is laying under my car banging on the gas tank trying to get my car to start! I kept telling him to just go but Jared always is so sweet to help out anyone in need! Well luckily my hick brother knew people to call to find out who the best mechanic in town was and 3 hours later, and a nice chunk of $$ paid out,we were back on our way with a new fuel pump!! =)

Sienna came to find me while I was packing wearing my new shoes and it just made me laugh so I thought I would post!

At the luncheon I got this picture of Austin and I with his great-granpas! Precious!!


On the way home from Manti I ran into the hospital in Beaver to welcome my newest neice into the world!

Ainsley Paige Brown* February 29,2008* 7 lbs 14 oz.* 20" Congrats Trent & Kristen!


The on Friday night Other we went to Aaron's graduation! Here's a couple pics! He is still staying with CB Richard Ellis but it's always a nice back up to have a degree and it will help his business!! (Call him for any of your computer and electronic needs!) Let's be honest- most of you do anyways! =)



Thanks for all your hard work Aaron! I am so proud of you and we love you!!
And last but not least here is a picture of my little man!! He started smiling this week and I absolutely LOVE IT! He's starting to get a little double chin too- may the rolls begin!

No comments: