Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Fun

Last Saturday we went to the ward I grew up ins Halloween Party. This is quite the event with lots of candy, bounce houses, a haunted house, and some yummy food! It was a lot of fun and we had lots of friends there so we had a blast! Sienna loved every second of trick-or-treating and hasn't stopped climbing on the counter to eat some all week!! (I can't get mad at her- it keeps sitting there taunting me too!)



Austin & Carson- best friends already!

Austin ready to get some candy!

Maybe one day I can get both kids to look?? Prob not but let's hope!



Hanging out with one of my best friends, Katie Jane



This is for Amanda since she couldn't be there due to Sophie's birth! Congrats Amanda- love ya! Your girls looked darling!

Me, Kate, & Whit with our little kiddies!

Grayson- this one is for Kinsey because she hasn't joined the blogging band wagon YET!

No comments: