Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Weekend!

We started off the weekend going to pick up my mom from the airport! We were all so excited to see her! (my parents moved to Utah a couple months ago if you didn't know so she came to see us!) Sienna was so excited to see her 4-wheeler at grandma's house!


On Halloween Day Sienna and I went to her friend Aiden's party in the morning and then at night we went to our wards trunk-or-treat!





My mom with her favorite people on earth- no joke! They are all best friends!

Check out all that candy! She hasn't stopped eating it since Friday night!



Sunday night we had dinner with Grandma & Grandpa Albright! We had yummy soup and cheesecake!




Overall we had a fun weekend! Now it's time to start getting ready for the holidays! Sienna is getting to be so fun and actually understand what's going on a little bit! I just wish time would slow down a little!

No comments: