Monday, April 6, 2009

5 YEARS!








So I am a few weeks late posting this but I just wanted to post that Aaron and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary! I know in the grand scheme of things it doesn't seem very long, but I think it has been the most eventful 5 years of my life! Getting married, adjusting, buying our house, having TWO kids, having to rely on each other through the ups and down, having to worry about money,learning to be parents etc.. etc! I truly wouldn't want it any other way! I love Aaron so much and am so grateful for all his hard work to provide for us, so I can stay at home! I don't tell him thank you enough. That is A LOT to happen in 5 years! He is such a great husband and father to our kids! Here's to an eternity together..

For our anniversary we actually got a babysitter (thank Alli!) and went to eat at Texas de Brazil! Being that I am a mom now, it was SO nice to have dinner somewhere fancy, delicious and kid free!


No comments: