Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!




Berthie-
I couldn't have asked for a better mom! You truly are one of my best friends and you are the best grandma to my kiddies! I hope I look as good as you when I am your age! (haha- who does that sound like!?!) BUT Really I do!! We hope you had a fabulous day even though I talked to you like 5 times today already!=) We are SO sad we weren' there, but we will be sure to have a rockin "grandma party" for you when you get here!! Thanks for everything you do for me and helping me get through this insanity we call motherhood! (Now if you could just move back HOME!!) We love you!!
(My mom's name is really not Berthie- I just call her that!)
My mom asked Sienna if she could have a princess party like her and she said only little girls do that so she can have a grandma party! haha!!

No comments: