Sunday, June 7, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

I know I am a little late posting these but oh well! Over the 3 day weekend we went up to the cabin in Beaver! We had lots of fun hanging out with the family! On Memorial Day Aaron's family goes to the family cemetary in Meadow (about 30 minutes north of Beaver) and then have a lunch at the house that his grandma grew up in with all the extended family! I think it is a cool tradition that they have kept and I love the antique feel of the house! It was a great weekend spent as a family! We don't get to see everyone near enough!

WARNING: lots of pics!

Girl cousins dance party!


Statlen & Austin -T-R-O-U-B-L-E Already...



Whitley & Sienna pretend fishing- they can't wait until they can actually go!








Grandma Cleo (Age 92) and our fam!

2 comments:

Jennie and Spencer said...

Jenn, I was so glad we were able to do dinner. I miss the girl talk. Cute pictures of your kiddies. Love you bye.

Chris and Shani said...

Aren't you coming to town again soon? Call me and we'll play. I still need those pictures of our cute kids!