Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Utah Continued...

After we went to Beaver for Memorial Day we continued on up to Springville to hang out with my family! Aaron flew home a couple days later and I stayed a few more days for Jeremy's 18th b-day! We had a little party for him with all the fam! We also got to watch Shani's little boy Brighton (the cutest little baby EVER with all that hair!) and had so much fun! Sienna absolutely loved having a real live baby doll she could hold all the time! We also went to the park, lots of swimming, and went to the zoo with Melissa and her girls! We LOVE Utah in the summer time and can't wait to go again next week while Aaron goes to Alaska with all the boys in his family!




Can you believe Jaylene is 20 weeks prego here!? She makes me sick! I wish I stayed tiny like that when I was pregnant!
Austin always finds my mom's drink and runs with it!
Papa Vern & Sienna at Jeremy's party
Hogle ZOO
Checkin out the monkeys!
The giraffe is in the back
We are so glad we get to hang out with Melissa and her girls when we come! We miss them in Vegas!
Mylittle Victoria who is my tag along babysitter! Let's hope she loves my kids for a long time because she helps me out so much!

2 comments:

Courtney M said...

I love Utah. Oh and Shanni's baby is adorable!!! I miss Miss Sienna at Park Days. Stop going outta town!

Jennie and Spencer said...

How fun. I love Hogle Zoo. I didn't know Shanni had a baby. He is stinkin cute.