Wednesday, August 27, 2008

7 months old!






Our little Austin man turned 7 months on August 22! Time goes too fast! He weighs 17 lbs. 9 oz. and 27 inches long! I am documenting some things for my own sake because I know I will forget!
*LOVES any food! screams and jumps up and down crying until he gets some in his mouth even if he just ate
*rolls all over the place and starting to push up on his hands and knees
*says ba ba, da da, and ma ma all the time
*loves Sienna and laughs hysterically at pretty much everything she does
*crys and jumps if his dad, mom, papa or grandma walk by and don't acknowledge him
*hates green baby food
*loves to chew on his feet and grab at everything
*gets way too spoiled by his grandpa. I tell him to NOT feed him something and does he listen? NO! He's had chocolate, pop, cookies all because he screams and papa gives in
We love him more than I ever thought possible and I think I cherish the baby in him more this time around because I know how fast time flies by! We love you Austin Man, our little bug, duders, handsome, Austin Boston etc.. etc..
Isn't it funny how your kiddies get so many nick names??

No comments: