Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Newport Beach 2008

We got back on Saturday from our annual family trip to Cali with all of my dad's side of the family! It is so much fun even if it gets a little crazy with all the kids! There is nothing like sitting on the beach, relaxing, and now watching my little ones love it as much as I did! Sienna hated the water until the last day when my cousin Brooke took her in. She just liked to play in the sand and run from the waves. Austin loved the water and would cry when you took his feet out. I got to sit and read for once, while all the family entertained my kids! =) Sienna is still asking me when we are going to the beach again and going around with her sand toys telling me she is building me a sand castle.=) I was honestly going to cry when it was time to go home! The only bad part was on the way home my cousin Jess got in a horrible car accident. Jess and her friend were okay luckily but the car is completely crunched. Then our transmission on my Yukon started dying on us so we kept having to pull over and turn the a/c off over the hills. It's going to be a pretty penny to fix, but at least we all made it home safe and sound! We can't wait until next year! Here is some pics! One day I will get around to scrapbooking them...

















No comments: