Monday, August 11, 2008

Disgusting Cows

I went up to Provo for the 24th of July to have my uncle check out my Yukon and do some work on it for me. My brother Jared was given some baby calves by his work which he has been feeding and keeping so he can rope them. He wanted Sienna to come see them so my mom took her out there. Sienna was so excited until she saw them. Jared asked her if she wanted to pet them which she responded "No, they have flies on them. That's disgusting!" She is such a girly girl. (I have no idea where she gets it!!)ha! She only liked to look at them! Who would guess this girl comes from a long line of cowboys on both sides!




While we were there I floated the Provo River with Jaylene and my Dad's whole family on the 24th. It was so fun even though Jaylene and I seemed to get pushed into the sides with the rocks and trees! We had a picnic afterwards with everyone which was fun too! I LOVE UTAH!!


Grandma Joyce & Austin

My dad & Grandpa Wiley

Cassidy & Victoria (Sienna's best pals) playing by the river

No comments: