Thursday, July 31, 2008

Good Old Beaver, UT

This last weekend I met Aaron in Beaver, UT on Friday (I was up in Provo before that) and we went and stayed at his family cabin with everyone! It was a lot of fun! It is so nice for the kids. They all just play outside and I don't have to worry because there isn't anywhere far to go. We always have lots of yummy food and just hang out as a family. I love Aaron's family. We have so much fun together and I wish we could see each other a little more often! It seems we go in spurts! I am so glad Sienna has so many cousins on Aaron's side! Granny & Papa got Sienna a Dora fishing pole. She was obsessed with it and acted like she was fishing all the time. she loved the Rhino and made Aaron take her on a couple rides and played, played and played some more! Austin wasn't too sure of all the noise (or altitude??) and liked to scream all night long. I was glad to be home and get some sleep! We had family pictures and oh was that a joy! 12 little kids and getting everyone to smile?? yea right! Sienna was the happiest of them all and did NOT want to take a picture away from me..she's such a brat sometimes but we still love her! (You will see from the pics I got of all the kids!) Let's hope the photographers turned out better than mine! Here's a few pics of the weekend!







No comments: