Monday, July 7, 2008

A not so fun 4th at our house!!

I have been so excited to have a long weekend that was supposed to be fun! We always have a fun 4th of July weekend. We had plans with friends, and just hanging out as a family. Boy were my plans wrong! About 8 pm Thursday night Sienna threw up all over the stairs. (yea that was a blast to clean up!) Then she continued throwing up til about 5:30 in the morning. About every 30-45 minutes Aaron would be getting yelled at to come help again! (He couldn't sleep, and why would you when you have to get up anyways!) We would just get back to sleep and it would hit my poor Sienna again. So off the sheets went, then towel after towel, until there was no more left! THEN at about 2:30 am Aaron yells to me that Austin is throwing up too! Oh what a joy! His flu was not nearly as severe as Sienna's, but he had his fair share of sickness! Saturday night the bug hit me and it was not fun at all! Aaron only had a little bit of the bug luckily so he was still getting yapped at to get us all what we needed. =) Needless to say this weekend was very long! I am glad we are all feeling A LOT better and all sheets, mattress covers, and towels are almost done being washed! Whew! I hope this doesn't happen for a LONG time again! I know it will though sadly...it's how it goes when you have a family! Hope everyone else had a better 4th than us! We did get to go outside and see what little fireworks our neighbors had going for a few minutes! Let's just say they aren't very patriotic in our neighborhood! =)

No comments: