Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What we did in June...

June was a busy month! Since I plan on making this a book, I am making myself put some of the many pictures and adventures we had in June up so I can remember what we have done!

Austin went to Lake Mead on the boat for the first time. He loved it even though it was so hot! He is such a chill baby and I just hope he stays that way!

Papa & Austin

This picture cracks me up! His lifejacket was just a little too big!

The second week of June I went with my parents and the kids up to our house in Springville, UT to take Jeremy to EFY! (I say ours like it belongs to me too, ha! I just reap the benefits of having a nice place to stay!)
We went on walks in the beautiful weather, hung out in an actual real backyard, watched lots of movies in the theater room and visited all my favorite decorating stores there!


Typical Sienna grabbing my mom's pop off the counter and licking the remains of brownie batter off the bowl! I know, I am a bad mom letting her eat that but oh well!

I took Sienna to the "Art City Days" Carnival with my cousins! She LOVED it!




Jess, Sienna & Victoria

We did a whole lot of this...



Sienna at Dax's birthday party


We said goodbye to my family's dog Rambo. He was put to sleep due to old age! So sad!


For Aarons birthday Ryan hooked us up with a super nice suite at the Paris! My mom watched the kids for us and off we went! We ate at a yummy Brazilian Restaraunt and just hung out the two of us! It was SO nice to just be together and not have to worry where Sienna was and what she was getting into! I take tons of pics of my kids but didn't get one measly pic of us! Oh well it was still fun!



The view from our room- we could just watch the water show!


My little man turned 5 months old! NO..... stop growing!!

Well that sums it up! That took way too long to upload and explain but I will be glad when I can just move everything over into BLURB for my journal!

Last but not least I had to post this picture of Carson to show my kid isn't the only one who LOVES sweets!! ha ha!


This was Carson's face when Katie took the cone away! It still makes me laugh at how mad he was!!

No comments: