Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's A Miracle!!



Sienna went to nursery today the WHOLE time and didn't even cry!! Now why is that a miracle you say? Well Sienna has been attempting to go to nursery for 11 months now. (She just turned 2 and 5 months the other day,and they start going to nursery at 18 months!) I don't know what it was, but my little social butterfly HATED nursery. If we even said the word "nursery" she would break into tears and cry hysterically saying "It's okay, I don't need nursery!!". She learned from the start if she cried for awhile the leaders would bring her to me. (more like screaming hysterically)Some of the time my mom just took her home with her after her church because Aaron or I were teaching and couldn't bring the 2 kids in with us- OR she just hung out with one of us in class. I didn't like her to come into young womens because I feel like she distracts the girls with her flirty ways. Well I think she got old enough for me to explain that I would be back to get her and miraculously she went and liked it!! Now I only have Austin to worry about! YAY!

As for an update on potty training.. Sienna has been fine at home for months, but when we were out it was too much for me to take both kids out and worry about her and Austin. I know I am a wimp, but Sienna is just hard enough to handle in a store without asking every second if she needs to go potty. SO.. I decided she was ready. We went and she picked out her "Dora" underwear. (the girl is OBSESSED with Dora!) She wants to wear it ALL the time which has made me not put her in pull-ups. Now instead of just wearing underwear at home we wear it all the time and we have only had 1 accident when she was too busy playing with Morgan! If I put her in a diaper, she just goes in it but won't in her underwear! For those of you reading this shaking your head, just wait until it's you! =) The rest, I know you understand!! Oh the joys of being a mom!!

No comments: