Tuesday, January 15, 2008

38 weeks and counting....

My newest update for those of you I haven't talked to is...
I went to the doctor on Monday and I am dilated to a 3 and he is ready to come out anytime! I had really bad contractions all Sunday night but they have somewhat stopped and just come and go! The doctor said I can come in to the hospital if I have constant contractions for an hour, my water breaks, or they will induce me next week! I am just glad to see an end in sight.. this is getting crazy playing the waiting game! But I have been cherishing every moment with my little crazy Sienna before Austin comes too! I feel bad because I have been a little ornery with her because she is so busy and I am just so pregnant and sick of picking up her messes! She tests me all day long by doing things I say NO to! Here come the terrible twos!! I am going to cherish every second this baby can't move around because I did not enough with Sienna! I will keep you posted, but that's the news for now!

No comments: