Sunday, January 20, 2008

AAH!!!

So I should be sitting in church but I didn't go today. Why you ask?
1) I have major cramps.
2) No church clothes fit.. I just want to be in sweats. and;
3) I don't need my young women telling me how huge I am and everyone else commenting on the fact that my baby still hasn't come! AAH!
Seriously will someone just kill me? So instead I am sitting at home watching cartoons with Sienna in my baggy sweats and writing on my blog. Thank you to my husband who took all my stuff for young womens that needs to be given out!

On another note, if this kid hasn't come by tomorrow (which with my luck is not happening) then they are inducing me at 10 pm tomorrow night. I used to want to go natural and try not to be induced, but at this point with all the contractions and nothing happening- I don't even care! Just get this kid out of me! Okay well I just had to vent. Thanks for listening! =)

No comments: