Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Poor Little Austin



My poor little guy has jaundice really bad so they have brought in some lights as you can see. He just has to lay there under them. It wasn't so bad with one light, but his levels kept going up so now he has two on him at all times. If his level went up 1 more point he was going to have to be put in the hospital but thankfully the next day it went down 2 points! Yay! We have had to keep going to Quest to get his blood drawn. He gets a break today though!


Sienna LOVES her new brother! She constantly is trying to put his binkie in his mouth, help me burp him, give him kisses and tell me she wants to hold him. It is just precious but sometimes I get a little annoyed and she gets in trouble! She isn't mean to Austin so much as she has been acting up doing naughty things to get attention. Hopefully this will stop soon as she adjusts! Last night Aaron told her to look at him (she was getting in trouble AGAIN) and she closed her eyes and starting snoring like she was sleeping. How do you NOT laugh? We just love her and it is fun to see her with her new brother even if she drives me CRAZY a lot of the time. Thank you mom for coming and taking her and helping with her quite a bit!




Here he is on his machines again! My poor buddy and he got circumsized (spelling??) as well! What a tramatic experience for mom and baby boys!
I am just adjusting to this 2 children thing! It's not as bad as I thought yet BUT he sleeps pretty much all the time. Newborns are SO much easier the second time around! He is nursing great and takes a bottle and is so much fun to just hold. Well that is all for now! Congrats to Michelle on baby Graham and my sister in law Tiffany had her baby boy Statlun 8 hours after Austin! So many little cousins! I love it!

No comments: