Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Morning



Well this is a little late but things have been a little crazy! I am a little upset at myself because I barely took any pictures this year, so you get to see Christmas morning!=) (I blame it on being a fat tired pregnant lady) We spent Christmas Eve at my Grandma & Grandpa Albright's with the whole family just hanging out. We spent the night at my parents for Christmas and it was so fun to see Sienna excited with all her toys. She got lots of baby stuff that she plays with non-stop, books, barbies, dolls etc..etc..! She was so spoiled! She got a children's saddle from Aaron's parents. She won't be able to use it for some time. ( I won't allow it yet even though both her grandpas are cowboys!!) We had a big breakfast with just my family on Christmas day and just hung out as a family. Overall it was a fun and relaxing Christmas!
After Christmas we went up to my parents house in Springville, Utah and had fun just hanging out and relaxing..pics to come!

No comments: